Back Inner Cover of Journal #33, Life In Progress, by Douglas Brent Smith, A collage that's not exactly a typical collage. It's what I often do with the back inner covers of my journals -- simply randomly put stickers, stamps, name tags, and other sticky objects.
Charged and Ready -- sketch by Douglas Brent Smith Notes: This sketch was a bit light so I did go over it again with a marker on 23 May, 2026 but it is truly from 1 December 1998. If that seems like a long time ago to you, we agree on that.
It doesn't cost anything to be kind and the payoff is immeasurable. I haven't always made the kindest choice, but I'm trying now. How about you? -- doug smith
Echoes In The Hall - collage by Douglas Brent Smith Was it a drip? or a step it was many steps inching, creeping, closer music bouncing in the background sad, acoustic strums a tenor voice another, mezzo, soprano, twins unseen gently heard bespoke beyond a wandering bird
Comments
Post a Comment